Ashley Chandler, M.Ed, LPC
Ashley received a Master of Education in Community Counseling at the University of Louisiana in Monroe in 2008. She has provided assessment, diagnosis, and treatment to children, adolescents, and adults with moderate to severe mental health issues for nearly 14 years.
Ashley views the therapeutic relationship as a collaborative one with a focus on empowering others to confidently choose their own life path, that extends beyond the therapeutic setting. Ashley’s orientation is use of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Ashley specializes in working with adolescents and adults experiencing anxiety, grief, loss and life transitions. Ashley has experience working with children and teens diagnosed with ADHD, ODD, ADD, anxiety, depression and bullying.
In her free time, Ashley has a very busy schedule meeting the needs of her four children. She enjoys spending time with her children and her husband of 13 years.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration