Keeley Russ, MSN, RN, PMHNP-BC
Monroe Office · Ruston Office · Counseling Center
Keeley Russ, PMHNP completed her nursing education at Louisiana Tech University with an Associate of Science in Nursing and obtained a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from University of Louisiana at Monroe. She completed her Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing from Eastern Kentucky University. Keeley is board certified as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and is licensed by the State of Louisiana.
As a nurse, Keeley found her passion for mental health while caring for children presenting to the emergency department for mental health concerns. She subsequently transferred to a psychiatric unit in the hospital where she could focus solely on this specialty she’d grown to love. Her goal as an advanced practice nurse is to help educate clients and families on prevention and early intervention of mental health concerns.
Keeley wishes to partner with her patients and families to set and meet individualized goals for improving their mental health and overall well-being. She is excited to build therapeutic relationships with her clients and empower them in their own individual pursuits and goals so that they can obtain and maintain their best quality of life.
Keeley is married to her husband Blaine and they have a bulldog named Krewe. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling to new and familiar places, being outside, and shopping.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration