DR. SCOTT A. SHELBY
Dr. Scott A. Shelby, PhD, LMFT-S, LPC-S
Dr. Scott Shelby, CEO of Family Solutions, is goal oriented with proven success in the mental and behavioral health settings. His vision continues to be to provide the highest standard of care for individuals, couples and families in North Louisiana while promoting growth, healing and hope. His solo counseling practice established in 2007 has grown to having eight practice locations and employing a clinical staff of over 80 licensed professionals, which consist of counselors, therapists, social workers, clinical psychologists, board certified behavior analysts, occupational therapists, speech therapists, physical therapists, registered dietitians, family nurse practitioners and psychiatrists.
Family Solutions has three divisions: The Counseling Center which provides outpatient counseling, therapy, psychiatric care, medication management, and psychological testing; Behavioral Developmental Services which provides comprehensive autism treatment with ABA therapy for children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder; The Therapy Center which provides Occupational, Speech Therapy, and Physical Therapy to children and adults.
Scott received a PhD from ULM in 2009. He is married to his wife Brienne and has two daughters, Amanda and Abbey.
In his limited clinical practice, Dr. Shelby only works with highly motivated individuals who are ready to take responsibility for changing their own lives.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Registered Nurse
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration