DR. WILLIAM H. RIDDLE
Dr. William H. Riddle, PhD, LPC, Clinical Director
Monroe Office · Pediatric Therapy · Counseling Center
Marriage Counseling · Family Therapy · Teenage Concerns · Grief & Loss · Trauma Recovery · PTSD · Individual Counseling · Depression · Anxiety
Dr. William H. "Bill" Riddle is a Licensed Professional Counselor, classically-trained in strategic, systemic family therapy, who understands that all behavior makes sense, given its context. With more than 25 years of experience in working with teens and families, Dr. Riddle has helped them find both stability and civility in their turbulent times. He is dedicated to motivating, educating and developing teens and families to work together to find new solutions to their present problems.
Dr. Riddle has acquired valuable skills and training in helping people through the grief process, depression and anxiety, marriage therapy, financial management, and establishing life goals.
Dr. Riddle attended Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary in Memphis, and earned both a Masters and Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of Louisiana, Monroe. His research, “The Interpersonal Family Dynamics of a Modern Political Family: An Interpretive Biography of Governor Mike Huckabee," a qualitative methodology, has been published.
Riddle has been fortunate to travel much of the world, lending him a unique world view. He has previously served on the staff of a governor, and has been employed as a journalist and a political consultant.
“When it's all said and done, most every human being wants the same thing: to belong, to connect. I love to work alongside my clients in building those bridges of belonging.”
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration