Jessica Marchand, LPC, LMFT
Jessica Marchand offers therapeutic services to individuals, couples, and families experiencing any type of difficulty that life presents. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LA#5626) and a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT #1216) in the State of Louisiana. She is originally from central Louisiana and moved to Monroe after high school to attend The University of Louisiana at Monroe. Jessica received her Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and her Masters of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy from The University of Louisiana at Monroe.
Jessica has worked with individuals and families from all walks of life, all with different life experiences and difficulties. While in school, Jessica worked with married and un-married couples, those involved with the criminal justice system, and women in crisis due to unexpected pregnancy. Since graduation, Jessica has mostly worked with adolescents and their families who have experienced abuse, removal from the home, involvement in the juvenile justice system, depression, anxiety, and grief of all types.
Jessica enjoys working with all people and believes all humans want to be seen, heard, and have connection with other humans. Jessica understands that the decision to attend counseling is a difficult one and that sharing your troubles with a stranger can be intimidating. She works hard to foster an environment of safety and care for any individual, couple, or family who entrusts their story and goals to her.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration