Briana Savage, LMFT, LPC
Briana Savage is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Louisiana. Briana received her Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy at the University of Louisiana at Monroe, and her Bachelor of Science in Psychology at Loyola University of New Orleans.
Briana has worked with individuals, families, and couples in different contexts of their lives. She has experience working with recovering addicts through a medication-assisted program, families with youth at risk of being put out of their homes, and youth in a juvenile facility. With these experiences, she has dealt with diagnoses such as substance use disorders, ADHD, ODD, DMDD, and MDD. She has a passion for systems and believes that her clients have the power to create the change in the system they deem problematic. She utilizes reality and experiential therapy with her clients, ensuring the implementation of techniques and skills that they can relate to and use during their change and growth.
Briana is a Baton Rouge native married to her college sweetheart, Alton. They have two children (Bailey and Alton IV) and two dogs (Kristopher-Robbin and Belle) together. During her spare time, she volunteers at her church with the media team. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends and impacting the lives of others through empathy and support. She believes that helping goes beyond her profession and makes it her mission to be the change she wants to see in the world through service to others in need.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration