Pediatric and Adult Therapy at Family Solutions
Family Solutions Pediatric Therapy Center helps your child achieve more through pediatric therapy in Monroe, West Monroe, Ruston, Shreveport and Olla. We offer a wide range of services and therapies designed to assist children in overcoming developmental delays and other challenges. We offer physical therapy to improve muscle control and coordination, speech therapy to boost language skills, and occupational therapy to improve sensory processing and fine motor skills.
Our dedicated and compassionate staff is here to help kids reach their full potential. We work with a full spectrum of clients, including children with congenital conditions, specialized needs, and kids who are recovering from health issues, all with the goal of putting our patients on the path to a full, happy, and healthy life. Our therapy programs are specially designed for pediatric patients, created by experts to be fun and exciting so kids enjoy their sessions rather than seeing them as a chore.
Our children's therapy clinic encourages curiosity and confidence in our patients as they improve their physical abilities and learn to communicate on a higher level. Our therapists also specialize in Therapeutic Listening, orthotics, handwriting, and feeding therapy. Whether your child has physical or cognitive challenges, or if he or she simply suffered a setback, Family Solutions can help them reach for the stars and fulfill their dreams.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration