We are looking for a few good therapists
Are you interested in working as a Family Solutions clinician? If you are licensed in the state of Louisiana from any helping medical discipline, then read on.
Family Solutions is:
- A growing dynamic multidisciplinary team of over 75 seasoned and well-trained professionals working together in our community. This includes fully licensed counselors and therapists, social workers, Psychiatrists, Clinical Psychologists, Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Licensed Behavior Analysts, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Physical Therapists, Nurse Practitioners, and Dieticians.
- A group of specialists in Autism Therapy, Individual Counseling, Marriage Counseling, Family Therapy, Group Therapy, Family Medicine, Psychiatry and Psychological Testing, Pediatric Therapy, Pediatric Medicine, and Nutritional Counseling practicing from 8 locations in North Louisiana.
A warm and caring place to work while helping others.
- A fun and skilled team of professionals who are fortunate enough to actually like each other and what they do for a career. And because of who we are and how we do our work, we are continually growing and often need additional clinical staff.
We grew our practice around several guiding principles:
- To provide the highest quality medical care possible, to make a long-term commitment to the individuals and families we work with, and to enjoy ourselves and each other while collaborating and mentoring each other.
To apply to Family Solutions, you can submit your resume, cover letter, and three letters of reference three different ways. Send your information to the attention of Dr. Scott Shelby, Clinical Director:
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax to 318.322.5118
- Mail to 1103 Hudson Lane, Monroe, LA 71201
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist