WEST MONROE CENTER
Confidential Contact Form
Please know that your private information you submit to our office is held in the highest professional and confidential manner.
When you call Family Solutions, our office staff makes every effort to answer your call. We are available to take your call Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and on Friday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Calling during these times will ensure prompt and timely service. If we do not answer between these times, we are assisting someone else at that moment and you will be directed to our voicemail system.
If you are directed to our voicemail system, please leave your name and a telephone number where you can be reached. Or, you can call back in 5 minutes and we will most likely be able to take your call then.
Family Solutions provides services to individuals and families of Northeast Louisiana, South Arkansas, East Texas, and Mississippi. Family Solutions has 8 convenient locations to serve you in North Louisiana.
If you choose to contact us by email, please be aware that our staff does the very best to reply to your email request as soon as possible, but that a reply to your email could take 12-24 hours. If you send an email request during the weekend or after business hours, please allow our staff to reply to your request on the following business day. The quickest way to get a response is to call the office during office hours.
**If you require immediate crisis care, please call 911 or visit your local Emergency Room.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration