DR. WALTER BUBOLTZ
Dr. Walter Buboltz, PhD, Psychologist
Monroe Office · Ruston Office · Pediatric Therapy · Counseling Center
Psychological Testing · Autism · Developmental Delay · Academic Assessments
Dr. Walter Buboltz is a licensed psychologist in the State of Louisiana. He received his Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from Kent State University, a M.S in Counseling and Community Psychology from Marist College and a B.S. in Psychology from Union College.
Dr. Buboltz has over 20 years of clinical, teaching and research experience. In his clinical practice, Dr. Buboltz specializes in Psychological assessment, treatment of depression/anxiety disorders, sleep difficulties, career development issues, and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Dr. Buboltz is a dedicated researcher and has over 75 publications and over 150 presentations on a variety of topics ranging from the impact of sleep difficulties on cognitive performance to family of origin factors related to career development.
Dr. Buboltz also is a review for several professional journals and serves on the Board of Directors of the American Sleep Association.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration