Allison Hurst, LPC
Allison Hurst is a Licensed Professional Counselor (#8404) registered in the state of Louisiana providing counseling and therapeutic services to individuals of all ages. Allison received her Master of Arts in Counseling and Guidance and Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Louisiana Tech University.
Allison's work history includes time as a therapist at the Louisiana Methodist Children’s Home in Ruston and as a school counselor at Weston High School in Jonesboro. She has experience working with individuals diagnosed with ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, depression, anxiety, ODD, and PTSD. Allison is trained in EMDR and has used this technique with teens who have experienced severe trauma.
Allison has a passion for working with children and teens. She enjoys creating positive relationships with her clients and watching as they grow and progress in therapy. In her free time, Allison enjoys spending time with friends and family, reading, and working on new crafts.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration