Michael Lamb, BCaBA
Michael is a Licensed and Board-Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst. He began his career in the field of ABA in 2015, after his 15-year enlistment in the U.S. Army. He stumbled into the field and has left since. Michael has his Associate of Science (Human Health Science) from Houston Community College, Bachelor of Science (Psychology), and Master of Science in Psychology with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis from Capella University. He has eight years of experience serving kids, teens, and young adults diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Developmental Disabilities, and other Behavior Disorders in various settings. Michael has devoted his career to providing intervention services to others with challenging behaviors and developing strategies for children and their families.
Michael has a passion for teaching and supporting others working in the field of ABA. During his free time, Michael enjoys spending time with his family, going to see the latest movies, cooking, reading, and gardening.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration