Megan Rodgers, Clinical Director, BCBA
Megan Rodgers is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and clinical director for the West Monroe location. Megan graduated from Louisiana Tech in 2020 with a Bachelor’s in Pre-professional Speech pathology with a focus on Family-Child Studies. She began her career in ABA as a line technician in 2019, providing 1:1 ABA therapy. Upon graduation, Megan pursued a Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis. She became a BCaBA in November of 2022 and a BCBA in March of 2023.
Since moving to West Monroe, Megan has had the pleasure of working with a variety of great clients and their families. Megan is committed to helping her clients build independence and increase communication skills as well as provide support for families through consistent communication and collaboration.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration