Emily Burns, BCaBA
Emily is a Board-Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst and is licensed to practice in the State of Louisiana. Emily has a bachelor’s in psychology and a master’s in clinical mental health counseling. Emily entered the ABA field in 2019 and began completing course work and field work hours in pursuit of her licensure.
Emily serves as a BCaBA at the Monroe ABA clinic, where she provides behavior-analytic services to the clinic’s children and their families!
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration