Maggie Franklin, Clinical Director, BCBA
Maggie is a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst and is licensed to practice in the State of Louisiana. She graduated from the University of Louisiana with a Master of Science in Psychology. Maggie began working in the field of ABA in 2015 and began completing fieldwork and courses is pursuit of certification.
Maggie serves as the Clinical Director of the Monroe ABA clinic where she leads an incredible team of therapists in providing quality ABA services to an amazing group of children and their families.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration