Scott Lepley, Clinical Director, BCBA, & Director of ABA Services
Scott Lepley is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst that has been practicing in Louisiana since 2017. He is originally from New Orleans, and currently lives in Shreveport with his wife Christy and son Michael. In 2011, Scott graduated with his Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology with a minor in Sociology from Louisiana State University before obtaining his Master of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Louisiana-Monroe. In 2017, he completed his post-graduate Behavior Analytic coursework at the University of Massachusetts-Lowell.
Scott brings the experience of over 10 years in the field to the position of Director of ABA services for Family Solutions. During his career, he has had the opportunity to hold various positions in clinics across the state including stops in Baton Rouge, Monroe, Ruston, and Shreveport. Above all, Scott’s passion is to create an environment that promotes a client centered therapeutic space, and a culture where clinicians feel supported to pursue their passion in helping clients achieve their most fulfilling life.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration