Dawn Richardson, Clinical Director, BCBA
Dawn is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and is licensed to practice in Louisiana and Texas. She graduated from McNeese State University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Psychology and a minor in Sociology. Dawn began working in the field of ABA as an intern at the McNeese Autism Program in 2014. During that time, she focused heavily on treatment fidelity, collecting and analyzing data. Dawn is originally from Lake Charles, La but Lafayette, La has been home for the last 13 years. While working in the home, community and clinical settings, providing 1:1 ABA therapy and treatment planning assistance, Dawn pursued and completed her Master’s of Science in Psychology with a specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis In 2018.
As a Licensed Behavior Analyst, Dawn has worked with several amazing clients and their families. Her commitment is to make a difference in the lives of many by teaching the science, spreading awareness and building a trusted team with families through encouragement and collaboration. She has supervised and trained multiple registered line technicians through hands on and educational training who have pursued and completed ABA programs and certifications to share their dedication and expertise within the field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration