TEENAGE SUPPORT GROUP
Young Men’s Small Group - ages 17-22
Looking for a fun, safe place to get together with other guys your age? Consider our Young Men’s Small Group which meets every Monday at 5 p.m. right here at Family Solutions.
The group started 4 years ago and is still going strong! We are gearing up for new 6-week sessions!
Here’s the deal:
- Limited to 8 members to keep the “small” group small.
- Group is for 17-22 year-olds.
- Members are free to talk about whatever is important to them.
- Topics usually cover all sorts of things from dating to loneliness; from being smart in school to being smart with your money; from being a charismatic person to learning to enjoy solitude.
- We learn ways to effectively HANDLE STRESS, anxiety, feeling overwhelmed and/or underwhelmed.
- What does it mean to be a man in our modern era?
- Pizza or snacks at all meetings.
- Our small group is designed with you in mind.
- All members are sworn to confidentiality agreements.
Almost all insurances are accepted. You haven’t signed up yet? Hop to it! Call us at 318.322.6500 and sign up today.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration