Claudia Barnett, COTA
Claudia Barnett is a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant recently graduated from The University of Louisiana at Monroe where she earned her associate’s degree in Occupational Therapy.
Claudia enjoys working with patients through evidenced based practice interventions and patient led therapy to improve function and maximize their quality of life. She found interest in the field of occupational therapy after researching the study and understanding the impact it casts on individuals as well as their families.
Claudia can be described as empathetic by others which is a quality she incorporates into all aspect of her life. Aside from work, she enjoys playing and listening to music, spending time with her family and friends, traveling, and playing with her dog Duke.
PEDIATRIC THERAPY STAFF
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration