Blake Brown, Physical Therapist
Blake Brown is a Physical Therapist who has been practicing since 2014. He has primarily worked in the outpatient orthopedic setting, working with patients of all ages. He enjoys seeing improvements in his patients’ quality of life by guiding them in reaching their specific functional goals through evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
Blake earned his bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from the University of Louisiana at Monroe in 2011, then went on to further his education in Physical Therapy. He received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center at Shreveport in 2014. Blake is also certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling.
Outside of work, Blake loves spending time with his friends and family, as well as playing guitar.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist