Alicia Craighead, OT
Monroe Office · Ruston Office · Pediatric Therapy
Alicia Craighead is an Occupational Therapist and the Director of the OT Program at Family Solutions. Alicia works with children ages 2-18 to help them develop the skills they need to grow into functional, independent adults. Alicia believes in providing research based therapeutic interventions to help children reach developmental milestones and increase independence with age appropriate activities of daily living.
Alicia graduated from ULM in 2004 with a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy Degree and a Minor in Psychology. Alicia has a broad knowledge and experience in the application of occupational therapy in working with both pediatric, adolescent, and geriatric populations. Alicia believes every child should be taught to expect success in life and with a collaborative OT/ABA treatment plan every child can achieve success.
Alicia provides occupational therapy with a playful and nurturing atmosphere to encourage a trusting relationship. Alicia provides individual and realistic goals to each individual child while working with caregivers to ensure these goals are achieved at home and in the community.
Born and raised in Farmerville, Alicia has worked in north Louisiana for over 10 years. She has two children, a son and daughter. Outside of work, Alicia enjoys free time with family, reading, softball, and traveling.
PEDIATRIC THERAPY STAFF
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist