Zach Hales, RLT, Social Center Coordinator
Monroe Office · Autism Center
Zach Hales is a Registered Behavioral Technician at The Autism Center of North Louisiana, where he works with children with developmental disabilities. Zach is also the coordinator of our Social Center which places an emphasis on adolescents and teens to use appropriate social skills, such as eye contact, conversation ques, and developing relationships with their peers.
Zach believes that through proven methods and passion an individual can obtain their maximum potential to change not only their lives, but other’s lives as well. Zach has worked with individuals with developmental disabilities in a wide range of settings, such as area schools, homes, and was a counselor and lifeguard at MedCamps of Louisiana.
Zach received his BA in Psychology at the University of Louisiana at Monroe and is currently a graduate student at Capella University, working to receive his MS in Psychology with a specialization in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist