Seth Smith, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
Seth Smith is Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Licensed Behavior Analyst in the state of Louisiana. He graduated from Louisiana Tech University in 2010 with a Bachelor of Art in Sociology. In 2011, he began working in the field of ABA as a Line Technician. In 2014, he completed his Graduate Certificate for Behavior Intervention in Autism Studies from the University of Massachusetts, Lowell. In 2016, Seth graduated from the University of Cincinnati, with a Master of Education: Foundations in Behavior Analysis. In early 2018, Seth began practicing as a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst and later in 2018, he began practicing as Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
As a Behavior Analyst, Seth has a passion for assisting children and their families overcome barriers that may prevent them from experiencing all aspects of life. He enjoys teaching communication and language skills, as well as, helping pre-teens develop and maintain appropriate social skills.
Seth is originally from Jena, Louisiana. Shortly after starting his undergraduate program at Louisiana Tech, he met his wife Mallory. They have now been married for 8 years and are happy to make Ruston their home.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Registered Nurse
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration