Nathaniel Jeane, PTA
Monroe Office · Ruston Office · Pediatric Therapy
Nathaniel is a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant who has been practicing in Texas since 2010. He has worked primarily in the home health and skilled nursing facility settings, but he has also dabbled and enjoyed a variety of outpatient clinical settings, including both adult and pediatric populations.
The Louisiana Physical Therapy Board granted Nathaniel reciprocity to practice physical therapy in Louisiana in October of 2017. This was an exciting moment considering Nathaniel grew up in Tioga, Louisiana and now has the opportunity to return to his home state. Nathaniel earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from the University of Louisiana - Monroe followed by the completion of his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Sacred Heart University before beginning practice in Texas.
When not working, Nathaniel enjoys the entertainment industry and continues to be involved in music, theatre, and dance. He is excited to return to Northeast Louisiana and bring his therapy training to the pediatric population and assisting each child to reach their full potential with all future endeavors.
PEDIATRIC THERAPY STAFF
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Registered Nurse
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration