Leslie Praetorius, LBA, BCBA
Monroe Office · Autism Center
ABA Therapy · Autism Therapy
Leslie Praetorius is a Licensed Behavior Analyst in the state of Louisiana. She is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. She has a B.A. in Psychology from the University of Louisiana at Monroe and received her M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Autism Studies from the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
Leslie has worked with individuals on the spectrum since 2010. Her interest in Autism was sparked at the early age of fifteen, when her eldest niece was diagnosed. Leslie decided at this time to begin learning all she could about Autism and to pursue a career where she could make a positive impact on the lives of individuals on the spectrum.
She is originally from Oak Grove and still resides there with her husband and son. They enjoy spending time together working on their farm.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist