Kasey Henry, RLT
Monroe Office · Autism Center
ABA Therapy · Autism Therapy
Kasey Henry is a Registered Line Technician at The Autism Center of North Louisiana. Kasey has completed her training in Applied Behavior Analysis. She holds a Bachelor’s degree from Louisiana Tech University in Family and Child Studies with a concentration in Applied Child Development.
Kasey works with children from ages 2-6 with developmental disabilities and behavioral disorders. She uses procedures of ABA therapy such as Mand training, Discrete Trial Teaching, Social Skill Training, and many more in order to improve the quality of life for her client and her client’s family.
Kasey believes that every child has the ability to do anything they set their mind to, regardless of any disabilities. Kasey agrees that the work can be challenging at some points, but it is VERY rewarding. She has a passion for working with children and is willing to go above and beyond to make sure her client gets the best therapy possible. She has seen first hand what ABA can do for a child and enjoys learning and growing with them daily.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist