Clinical Director, BCBA
Jessica Bruti is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst who has been in the field of ABA since 2017. Jessica was drawn to the field by passion and dedication to helping clients thrive in a world that presents a lot of obstacles; ultimately what started as a passion job would lead to years of school to make it a career. Jessica grew up near Houston, Texas and moved to Shreveport, Louisiana in 2014 to attend Centenary College to play basketball and begin studying for a Bachelor’s in Psychology and a minor in Biology.
After graduating in 2018, Jessica began post-graduate studies in ABA. While working as a BCaBA, Jessica pursued a Master of Arts in Applied Behavior Analysis at Ball State University and graduated in 2022, obtaining Board Certification in 2023.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration