Emily Martin, MA, CCC-SLP
Monroe Office · Pediatric Therapy
Speech Disorder · Swallowing Disorder
Emily Martin, MA, CCC-SLP, received her Bachelor of Arts in Communication Disorders and a Master of Speech-Language Pathology from Louisiana State University. Emily has over 7 years of experience treating children and adults with a variety of communication disorders. She has worked in numerous health care facilities, where she has treated individuals with speech, language and swallowing disorders.
Emily is passionate about early intervention for language success and the role that caregivers play in a child’s ability to use and comprehend functional communication. She feels that this is what sets the stage for positive interactions within the patient’s home, social, and academic environment. Emily enjoys getting to know her patients and their families in order to provide individualized treatment that best suits the child and family.
Emily is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and the Louisiana Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
PEDIATRIC THERAPY STAFF
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist