Crystal Bryant, RLT
Monroe Office · Autism Center
ABA Therapy · Autism Therapy
Crystal Bryant is a Registered Line Technician in the state of Louisiana who works with young children with developmental disabilities and behavioral disorders. She utilizes procedures of Behavior Analysis including Discrete Trial Teaching and Differential Reinforcement in an effort to reduce maladaptive behaviors that can interfere with the client's ability to learn while improving their quality of life.
Crystal has a passion for working with children and believes she can make a difference in each child's life. She believes everyone should have the opportunity to succeed regardless of their disability and is honored to have the opportunity to help them reach their goals so that they can achieve their independence and succeed in life.
Crystal is amazed by the field of ABA because she has witnessed the hope and positive outcomes it provides to the lives of each client and his/her families every day.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist