Abby Ruebin, BCaBA
Abby Ruebin is a Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst, licensed to work in Louisiana. She graduated with her Bachelor’s degree from Louisiana State University-Shreveport in 2021. Soon after, Abby began taking behavior analytic coursework and is currently completing her Master’s in Applied Behavior Analysis from St. Edward’s University. Before becoming a behavior analyst, she worked as a registered line technician providing ABA services for four years.
Abby was born and raised in Shreveport, Louisiana. After getting married, she and her husband moved to Florida and Texas, but they have now settled back in Shreveport. Since then, she began working at Family Solutions in January 2023. Having the opportunity to work in multiple clinics in different states has provided her with opportunities to work with a wide variety of backgrounds and families. With this experience, Abby is most passionate about increasing her client’s communication, independence, and being an advocate for them and their families!
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Clinical Psychologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Licensed Addictions Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration